Tuesday, August 10, 2010

You Rock! Card ~ Rock Princess Cartridge

I got this cartridge in the mail yesterday and I absolutely love it! It has fun fonts and great images and they're not hard to work with. When I saw this girl it totally reminded me of my 14-year-old niece, Mia. So I just had to make her this card. :) For the background on this card I really wanted to emboss it but I didn't like how any of them looked so I decided instead to go with some bright pink tulle . I love how it looks and it gives it so much texture. :) I added Stickles to her arm to look like the jelly bracelets that Mia loves to wear and then I made a very small skull from the same cartridge to add to the front of her shirt.
The stamp is from My Pink Stamper Stamps. I stamped it twice to make it look like vibrations from the guitar.
and this is the inside. I used my Treading Water punch. I love how this came out! Hope you enjoy and have a great day!

10 comments:

  1. Star, this card is just too cute! Thanks for joining us at CCC this week!
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super beautiful. I love the tulle and the bow it looks great!! I've heard many good things about this cartridge maybe I'll get it later on. Take Care!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great card! I never paid much attention to that cartridge because I have boys but this sure got my attention. I'll have to give it another looksie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super cute card!
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok oh my RockStar! That is so adorable. I love that you used the Red and Green..uh...Tool? I think is what it is called. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is absolutley amazing! I LOVE it! I am going to get this cartridge for my daughter. I was just looking at it.

    Thanks for all the wonderful comments you posted on my Back to School Hop. I love your projects too! I am a follower now.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I came to you from Liz's blog. And Im so glad I did! What an awesome card you made and I love how you double stamped the You Rock on the bottom! To cute! Ill be check back soon, keep creating!
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! I was just considering buying this cart today but decided to think about it some more but I think you convinced me. Love the way you stamped it, looks cool! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the Tulle. It's hard to work with but you pulled it off just beautifully. :), Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG where have you been hiding? I LOVE your blog! Gotta tell my followers about it. This card is awesome, I love all the little details (the skull, the arm bands) great job!

    ReplyDelete