Friday, August 6, 2010

PKS Challenge #34 ~ Poodle Birthday Card


This 5x5 card is my take on the Peachy Keen Sketch challenge. I had so much fun making this card! The poodle is cut from the Create a Critter cartridge at 3 1/2in., the borders were done with my Treading Water punch.


For the face I used my Peachy Keen Critter Face Set Medium(PK-754), I added fruit punch Stickles in her fur, and bling in the bows.
I think she is so darn cute!!

The sentiment is from Scrappy Moms Stamps. Thess are such cute stamps! Hope you enjoyed the card and have a great day!

10 comments:

  1. I love it, everything about it, great job! love love fruit punch stickles :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this....and love how you shadowed...really made it pop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything about this the colors the face the sentiment! Too cute.
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so cute, Star! The pink and black look so good together, and the poodle couldn't be cuter! Thanks so much for taking the challenge at the Peachy Keen Challenge Blog.

    Hugs,
    Lorie

    ReplyDelete
  5. This poodle is so adorable! I love your card :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh My! This is one CUTE card Star!! I LOVE your pink poodle! Thank you for playing along with us at Peachy Keen. Good luck! Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, Star your card is MOST DEFINITELY POODLES OF FUN!! GREAT job w/the challenge and thank you for joining us @ Peachy Keen!
    Peachy Hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE this card! The colors, the gingham and polka dots! The poodle is so cute! Thanks for playing along with us at PKS! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute color combination! Amazing job! Good luck with the Peachy Keen Challenge!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  10. This poodle came out Poodle-rific! LOL...I adore how it turned out! Thanks for playing along with our Peachy Keen Sketch Challenge. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete