Friday, August 6, 2010

Cricut Cardz Challenge #36 ~ Birthday Card

I made this card for the Cricut Cardz Challenge. For this challenge all you had to do was make a teenager Birthday card and this is what I came up with. For this card I used my brand new Hannah Montana cartridge I got last week but hadn't gotten a chance to use. :) The butterfly was cut at 3 1/4 in although I wish now I would have cut it smaller. I glimmer misted the pink layer, added ribbon from Michael's, and embossed the mat with Swiss Dots.

The sentiment is from My Pink Stamper Stamps, and the "bling" is from Scrapbuck.com
This is the second one I made. I made this card with a monochromatic theme. I've never made a card like this before and it was a lot harder then I thought it would be. For this card I glimmer misted again, added Stickles, embossed the mat with Floral Fantasy, and added a sheer ribbon from my stash. Hope you enjoy and have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment