Thursday, August 26, 2010

Wedding Card ~ Wild Card Cartridge

I've had a really hard time crafting these last 2 weeks. I can't seem to get anything to come out the way I want it to. so today I decided to go through pictures of my cards to get some inspiration and I run across this card I made a little while ago for a friends wedding. I though that I'd forgotten to take a picture of the card before giving it to her. I'm so glad I was wrong because I love how this card came out.

For this card I used the Wild Card cartridge, I embossed the pink paper with my Divine Swirls folder, added ultra fine glitter to the white pieces, used flowers I found in my stash, and added baby pearls from Michael's. It was a very simple card to do and my friend loved it.
I hope you all enjoy and have a great day! :)

P.s. Sorry the picture is so dark.
I don't know what I was thinking when I took it.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Star....just hopped over from Kricut Krazy! LOVE your cards...how have I missed your blog =)
    I cant believe you have SIX kids and still manage to create...you are AMAZING girl!!! Super Mom props to you =)
    Hugs,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. I'm glad you took a picture. This is very pretty the embossing, glitter, flowers and pearls are the perfect touch. I know how you feel about the crafting thing, sometimes it comes easily and I love what I create and sometimes I just have a hard time coming up with anything I like. The good thing is the mojo always seems to come back at some point.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, Star! It's so very elegant.... the perfect wedding card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Sarah on this one - I was thinking "SIX kids under 9? AND she does all this awesome stuff?" I wanna be like you when I grow up (minus the six kids part) Would LOVE for you to design something fun for Kricut Krazy - let me know :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a great job on this! This is the 2nd awesome card I have seen from Wild Card today, makes me want to get that cart out when I get home. Once again, thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete