Sunday, August 29, 2010

Wacky Wednesday Challenge ~ Congrats Card


I am entering this card into the Wacky Wednesday Challenge going on over at More Than Favors. This is my first time participating in one of their challenges. For this challenge you had to do anything with a sports theme. It doesn't matter the color or project.
So this is what I came up with to enter. This card is made using Every Day Paper Dolls Cartridge. The mat paper is from DCWV Glitter Stack.


Here is the inside of the card. I used SU blue ink on the sentiment.
I kept this card pretty simple without any ribbon or major embellishments since it's for my brother. (but I did add some Stickles to the "Congrats". I couldn't help myself. :) Enjoy and have a great Sunday!

4 comments:

  1. Oh this is just great. :) Too cute.
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!!!! Looks fantastic!!!! Thanks for joining the More Than Favors Challenge! Hope to see you back for more!!!

    Happy Crafting,
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! I love the little hockey player and the colors are wonderful.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! I love the sentiment too! Thanks for sharing!
    ~Dorcas

    ReplyDelete