Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Miss you Card ~ Preserves Cartridge

Good morning everyone!
I have been thinking about one of my sisters a lot lately and I can't seem to get her off my mind so this morning I decided to make her a card. :) For this A2 sized card I decided to use the preserves cartridge. I cut the grapes at 3 3/4 in, used my Martha Stewart Quilt punch, added faux stitching, and ribbon from my stash.
(Inside of card.)
I really love the Fruit and Veggie Puns from My Pink Stamper but haven't been able to buy them yet so instead I printed my sentiment from my computer. All the papers have been inked with brown ink. I really like how this card came out and hope you enjoy it as well.
Have a great day! :)

P.s. I want to thank all of you for leaving such sweet and wonderful comments on my projects and updates. I really do enjoy them, they make my day!! :)

5 comments:

  1. Wow that card is beautiful. I love the colors you used and that punch is really pretty. I don't think I ever seen that one, I have to add it to my wish list. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving such nice comments. It really means a lot. I LOVE your blog and will be visiting often, I am now a follower:)

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this card! The colors are perfect and the inking looks so nice! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, very cute! I love Preserves! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) This is adorable! Your grapes look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this card!! It is really a beautiful card! I don't know if it's the purple, or the grapes, or what, but I really love it. It just made me feel happy! You did such a great job.

    TFS,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete