Friday, August 27, 2010

Throwback Thursday Challenge - Tinker Bell Card

This card is for Emma's Throwback Thursday challenge. For this challenge you were to use the Tinker Bell cartridge if you had it, but if you do not have it you just had to made a Princess project.

I made this for my little niece Isabelle for her 6th Birthday.
she LOVES Tinker Bell!!
I used lots of Stickles on the paper and also on her wings. I traced her hair with my yellow Martha Stewart glitter marker, made the border with my Threading water punch and tied a quick bow. I hope you all enjoy and have a great Friday!!

14 comments:

  1. This is adorable! I love all the detail you added. I am sure your niece is going to love it:)

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I want this cart so bad! Great job! Loving all the colors! She's going to love it! TFS! Have a great weekend!
    ~Dorcas

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. Love the sparkling on the wings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is beautiful!! I love all of the detail work, especially the wings!! Great job, TFS!!!! And thanks for stopping by my blog!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute, love all the bling & shine! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute. I love that paper.
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  7. CUTE! That is the same exact cut I have put in my Gypsy to cut for the challenge. I hope it turns out as cute as yours did.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job! this is the same cut I used and I didn't get all the layers. Yours looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. very cute! I just love all the stickles you used! I'm very partial to stickles! :o)
    liz

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is so cute....and I adore the cake card, so yummy and sweet...have a fabo day!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Star this is SOOOO PRETTY!!! You did a BEAUTIFUL job w/the challenge my friend!
    Gypsy Hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete