Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Momo's Tuesday Challenge ~ Thanks a Bunch Card

This card is for the challenge going on over at Momo's. The theme this week is "Flower Shower," so basically your card just has to have flowers in it.
This is a tall card that fits in a business envelope. For this card I inked up some plain white flowers that I had laying around. I used ric-rac for the stems. The paper is from Flower Shower Spring Stack by DCWV. The vase was an image I had cut wrong along time ago and just saved so I'm not sure what size or cartridge it came from although it did have a handle that I just cut off. It was embossed with Floral Fantasy and the sentiment was printed off my computer. Hope all enjoy and have a great day. :)

8 comments:

  1. What a pretty card! Why have I never thought of making a long card like that to fit in a business envelope. LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful!!! I love the idea of Ric Rac for the stems!!! The embossing on the vase is a very nice touch! Thanks for joining my challenge! XOXO Momo

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOooo... your card is so nice to the view. Very lovely. I love the color combo chosen for this card. As well as all the elements chosen. Great Work!!!
    Here is a link to blog for you to glance at:
    http://sweetdelightspapernmore.blogspot.com/
    Sweet Creations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Star, this is fabulous!!! I love it! TFS!
    ~Dorcas

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the ric-rak for the stems!!! What a great idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the pastel colors of the card..and the vase looks so real..did you emboss it or use paper that was pre-embossed? either way it looks amazing thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete