Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Momo's Tuesday Challenge ~ Lady Bug Card

I made this card for the challenge going on over at Momo's. For this challenge you just had to use the colors black, white, and one other color.
The ladybugs are from the DoodleCharms cartridge cut at 2in. The sentiment is from Scrappy Moms Stamps.

(This is the inside of the card.)
The border is cut using my Threading Water punch. I punched both sides of a thin scrap piece. I meant to line the holes up and only have one hole but clearly I was off a little. I liked how it looked but then I added stickles to it there by ruining it. (oh well, I'll still use it.)
Hope you all are having a great Tuesday!

11 comments:

  1. I LOVE ladybugs and your card is absolutely wonderful. The wiggly eyes are perfect too.

    Georgiana : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww ths is sweet! Love the colors you picked! Those lil ladybugs are my fav! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love ladybugs, this is so cute! You did a great job!!!! TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These little lady bugs are so SWEET. I love the googly eyes :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable card!!!! I LOVE the colors!!!
    Thanks for joining us in MOMO's challenge!

    hugs,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is solo cute! I love the stickles and the goggly eyes! What a perfect touch! Thanks for joining in! Xoxo Momo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those ladybugs and the border is great. Don't you love those happy accidents :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card!

    I just linked your blog to mine for the upcoming Halloween blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is GORGEOUS!!!! I love it! The detail is fabulous!
    ~Dorcas

    ReplyDelete