Sunday, July 18, 2010

Skunk Card- "It Stinks"

This is a card I made for my new sister-in-law Toni. She has been going through a really hard time lately so I decided to send her this card to go along with some Victoria's secret body wash, lotion, and body mist. She loved it! :) I wanted to wait to post this until I had given it to her.

This card is a regular A2 sized card. The mat was embossed with my Divine Swirls folder in my Cuttlebug. I think I cut the skunk at around 3in (but I can't really remember) and it is cut from Create a Critter. I added 2 rows of paper cut with my treading water punch, and some Stickles, ribbon, gems, and glitter to finish the front of the card.
The actual card was made using some shimmer purple card stock. this is the in side of the card. The sentiment I just printed off my computer and added some stitching with a Martha Stewart glitter pen. I love how this card came out. Hope you also enjoy it. Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. This is super cute! I just love everything you did with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you ever thought about making cards for people in bulk? I am trying to find someone who can make some invitations for me. But I need them to be skunk themed

    ReplyDelete