Monday, July 19, 2010

Christmas in July Challenge # 3

I made this card for the Christmas in July challenge going on over at Cardz Tv. I decided to make this card a little different in the color scheme. I went with more muted and soft colors rather then the traditional red and green. For this challenge you could use any colors or cut from any cartridge but you had to use at least ribbon, lace, or buttons. This card is a tri-fold card that I learned how to make from Mary at Cardz tv. The hot cocoa is cut from the Christmas Cheer cartridge at 3 1/4 in. The marshmallows are cut free hand and stamped with my Peachy Keen Everyday Face assortment, and everything was inked with my brown ink.

This is the inside. I left this empty for now as I'm still unsure what I'll use this card for. Hope you enjoyed. Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. So cute...Love the marshmallows! Great card! Thanks for joining the challenge at Cardz TV!
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an original idea! Cute card. Thanks for sharing.

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete