Thursday, July 22, 2010

Made by Momo's Tuesday Challenge- "Girly Affair"


Over at Momo's blog she is having a super cute challenge called "Girly Affair". You can use any cartridge and any cut as long as it's a girly card. This is what I came up with to enter. This nighty is from the Sweethearts Cartridge. I used my Gypsy to weld the image into a shape card. The bottom was cut out twice once in white and again in sheer sparkly vellum. The top was embossed using the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder and then I added Stickles over the dots. I tied a ribbon to the front and I was done. This card was really easy and fast and the perfect bridal shower card. I love how this turned out and hope you enjoy is as well. Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. So cute! Love the stickels! TFS!
    ~Dorcas

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's adorable...great job and great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an adorabe card! I didn't realize that cut was on the Sweethearts cartridge!

    ReplyDelete