Sunday, July 4, 2010

Another 4th of July Card


Here is another A2 sized 4th of July card using the same firecracker stamp from Peachy Keen. This time I stamped the image over and over again making the paper a background. I again colored in all the images with my Sharpie markers. I then used my Martha Stewart yellow glitter pen on the fuse. I made this card very simple, just adding a 7/8 ribbon from Walmart and cutting out the star and shadow from the "Office Help" cartridge at 3". The sentiment was printed out from my computer and cut out using a 1 in punch. The faux stitching was done with black and white gel pens.

Hope you enjoy this super simple card. Have a great 4th of July!

1 comment:

  1. super cute card. Thanks for stopping over on my blog and leaving your idea. I have already did a camping one for my design team I cant post it till next week. IF you want go ahead and send me your address and I will send it to you when I am done posting it for the design team. It is super cute.

    ReplyDelete