Saturday, January 30, 2016

Valentine Cards ~ Cricut Wild Card

Hello Crafty friends,
 Today I have a Valentine cards to share with you. Today's cards come from Cricut Wild Card cartridge. I originally made the larger card but when my daughter saw it she asked if I would make her one so then came the smaller one as well. :) On the front of the card I added the extra cream layer.



CARD RECIPE:

Cricut Cartridge: Wild Card, pg 55
Papers: Scraps left from valentines I made in the past
Embossing: Cuttlebug Polka Dots, Sizzix Hearts #4
Stamps: Scrappy Moms, A sweet hello & Crazy for you
Extras: ColorBox Cat's eye dark brown ink, Stampin' ups Rouge Red ink, Recollections Cosmos glitter pen, Corner rounder 

2 comments:

  1. I really like this! I have that cartridge and would not have given this card a second thought if I hadn't seen your cards. They're very nice!

    Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up for our Love is in the Air challenge!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card base! I have the Wild Card cartridge and never noticed this one. I will have to use it now! Thanks for joining us at Cardz TV!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete