Sunday, January 31, 2016

Baby Girl Card ~ Cricut 3 Birds On Parade

Dear craft friends,

Hope you are all having a great Sunday! It is cold and snowy here in Northern Utah. :( Since I don't like snow that means I have plenty of time to play in my craftroom. YAY!! :) 

Today I am bringing you a Baby Girl card. So many of my friends have just had little girls or are about to have little girls so I made a bundle of these little cuties.  If you have followed my blog in the past this might look familiar, almost 5 years ago I made a large bundle of  Baby Boy cards for a swap I was going to. You can see that post HERE They were a huge hit and I still had tons of the Pattern paper left over. So why not made a girl version. :)


Card Recipe:

Card Size: A2 4.25 x 5.5

Cricut Cartridge: 3 Birds On Pareade pg # 31

Papers: Recollections, pink mat, & kraft base and mat, Stamping Station Baby moon&Stars

Embossing: The paper Studio, Tiny Stars

Extras: Stampin' Ups Close To Cocoa, White Jelly roll pen, Cotton Candy Stickles, Corner rounder

I hope you enjoyed my card and have a great day!!

1 comment:

  1. This is such a sweet and adorable card, perfect for a lil girl :-)
    Thank you for the lovely comments you left on my blog and thank you for becoming my newest follower. I'm now yours too :-)
    Have a wondeful day.
    Hugs ~ Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete