Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Baby Bottle Card ~ New Arrival Cricut Cartridge

Hello Crafty Friends,
   One of my goals for 2016 is to use my older Cricut cartridges. I blog-stalk tons of paper crafters and something that I've noticed especially in the last couple of years is that most crafters don't use their older cartridges anymore. Well, I have lots of the older cartridges (and not so many of the new ones) so I am going to try to use the older ones at least once a week and hopefully more than that.

I made this card for my SIL, she had the most perfect little girl a few days ago.  

I am entering this in DoubleClick Skittles Challenge ~ Anything goes

Card Recipe Is:

Size:A2 4.25x5.5

Cricut Cartridge: New Arrival, Baby bottle pg 108

Border Punch: Martha Stewart Scallop 3 dot (I covered the last row of holes)

Papers: MME Twinkle Twinkle Little Star

Die: Spellbinders Scallop Circle (I used a hole punch to punch the extra holes)

Stamp: Inkadinkado Welcome Baby

Embossing: Cuttlebug Polka Dots



 I hope you enjoyed my project and have a great day!!

5 comments:

  1. Hello! So glad to see you crafting and sharing! I need to use some of my old Cricut carts too! Stop by to see what I have been up to lately! Thank you for joining our “Anything Goes” Challenge this week at DoubleClick Skittles.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •
    DoubleClick Skittles DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still love my older carts, but yes I only use them once in awhile.

    This cute is so cute! Now I want to do the same.

    Thanks for joining us over at Doubleclick Skittles Challenge!
    Lori-Skittles Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still love my older carts, but yes I only use them once in awhile.

    This cute is so cute! Now I want to do the same.

    Thanks for joining us over at Doubleclick Skittles Challenge!
    Lori-Skittles Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable!!!!!!! Thanks for joining us over at the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge!

    ReplyDelete