Sunday, October 16, 2011

Wishing you a Happy Birthday!

I made this card for my husbands cousin who's Birthday is around the corner. I knew after seeing this adorable digi stamp from Cindy over at Cindy's Little Creations That I needed to use her for this Birthday card.

For this card I used the spider web punch from Martha Stewart along the side and used my white gel pen to add stitching. The background paper is from K & Co last years Halloween line. The white paper was embossed with Cuttlebugs "Polka Dot" folder and that cute little witch is from Cindy over at Cindy's Little Creations and is called "Witch With A Banner." She was colored with my Prisma colored pencils and is pop dotted up on the polka dot paper. I added Stickles in "Lime Green", and "Orange Peel" and as a finishing touch I added little orange earrings.


On this card I also colored and re-cut, then, mounted on pop dots several parts of the image. (the banner w/sentiment, hat band, and patch.) Here is a closeup so you can see the great dimension it adds.

I hope you enjoyed my card and have a great day. :)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Star,You are sooo AWESOME,and this card is FANTASTIC!I LOVE your coloring and the layers on the digi "BEAUTIFUL"and the spider web punch,TOO COOL!Have a SUPER day my friend!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! Great job coloring and I love the way you added dimension!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is ADORABLE!!! Amazing job. I love the dimension, the spider web border punch and your coloring looks terrific. Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete