Monday, October 24, 2011

Super Cute Card Set

Today I decided I wanted to use up some of my Halloween scraps so I wouldn’t have to store them for the next year.

To do that I made a super cute and quick card set for my son’s teacher.

The images were all colored with Bic markers and they are the “Halloween Sweet Folks” set from Peachy Keen.

I embossed the background paper with Cuttlebug’s “Polka Dot” folder, added white stitching, and the scraps are from K & Co.

Below are each of the cards.




I hope you enjoyed my cards and have a great day. J

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh sweetie what a super cute bunch of cards...adorable and so colourful! ;) Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are positively adorable! :o) Your son's teacher is going to be so excited. This is one of the cutest card sets I've ever seen.. not to mention colorful, textural, and bursting with sweetness. :o) Beautiful work!

    Hugs and blessings! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable set of cards! What a bonus, you used scraps. Awesome job!
    Shelly
    http://mypaperlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh star these are adorable. Love all the bright colors and the images are too cute!! Great idea to use up those scraps..I can't wait t start crafting more again. I am almost there:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Star,GORGEOUS job with all your CUTE cards!LOVE them all,Great idea!Have a SUPER day my friend!!:)

    ReplyDelete