Sunday, September 4, 2011

Video Game Birthday Card

My little brother had his birthday on Wednesday and I was having the hardest time coming up with a manly-ish birthday card for him so I started looking through some of the digital stamps I had and came across this one. I for the life of me can't remembers where it came from (I tried looking online for it again so I could give credit were credit is due but was unable to find it.). So if anyone knows where this digi came from, please let my know.

The papers came from DCWV's Dots, Stripes, and Plaids stack. The image was colored with my Prisma pencils.

Here is the inside of the card.
I hope you enjoyed and have a great holiday weekend. :)

2 comments:

  1. Love the sentiment with this image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card Star. It looks like you are getting the coloring and the shading down. I love the way you rounded the corners on the image and the background paper! Gives it such a cool effect. I am sure your brother loved this:)

    ReplyDelete