Friday, September 16, 2011

Sweet Hello ~ Scrappy Moms Challenge

Today's card was made for the Scrappy Moms Terrific Tuesday Challenge.
For this challenge you needed to use the Country Life cartridge or something similar as they want everyone to be able to play along.

I was so excited when I saw this challenge. My husband has just bought me the Country Life cartridge and also the Imagine cartridge Kate's Kitchen. And this challenge was perfect for trying them out.

For my card I used my Imagine to print and cut the images. The pie shape is from "Country Life" but the recipe card and the papers on the pie are from "Kate's Kitchen". The sentiment is from Scrappy Moms "Sweet Somethings" stamp set. After some doodling with my gel pen I was done.
I hope you enjoyed my card and have a great day. :)

Just a reminder Whimsical Wednesday has a new challenge up
"Just Because"
So please swing by and check it out. :)

6 comments:

  1. Star,

    I just love your card. The lined paper gives it such a great look. The pie and rolling pim cut is one of my favorites from Country Life. I love the paper choice on the pie. This is just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I love the recipe card look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome. I love the warm cozy feeling of this card Star. I really need to start using my Imagine. I am starting to see some super cute projects made with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy...how I would love some apple pie. Your card is wonderful.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous! I love the use of the designer paper. Thanks for joining us at SMS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE this card Star!! Great job... as always! :)

    BIG hugs, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete