Friday, September 9, 2011

Hey, Imagine Better Together

Today's card was made with my Cricut Imagine and the "Better Together" Imagine cartridge. I just got this cartridge and I am LOVING it! I was trying to decide if this was a cartridge I would want and was looking at the handbook online when I saw this image. This image is what sold me on needing this cartridge. I am always in need of cute "Just Wanted to Say Hello" images to make cards for girlfriends I haven't seen or talked to in awhile.
And this cartridge has some really super cute ones!

For this card I kept it pretty simple. The papers are from my scraps. (the cartridge has great papers that coordinate with the images but my scraps are getting out of control so I decided to use them instead.)The image layers are pop dotted up and the blue paper is embossed with CB "Polka Dots" folder. I added red Stickles to the lips and put gold metallic highlights in their hair. Last I doodled white stitching .
I hope you enjoyed my card and have a great day. :)

Also don't for get we have a new challenge up over at Whimsical Wednesday and we'd love for you to play along.

No comments:

Post a Comment