Sunday, August 7, 2011

"Au Natural" 8.5x11 Layout ~ Paper Variety Circle Challenge

Today I've created a 2-page 8.5x11 scrapbook layout that I'll be entering into the challenge going on over at The Paper Variety.

"Au Natural" My baby taking a bath in the kitchen sink.

Page one.
For this layout I cut the film strip from the "Mickey and Friends" cartridge. The pattern paper came from DCWV's "Dots, Stripes, and Plaids" stack. The circles were punched with a 3/8 punch and I added green buttons.

The blue paper was embossed with CuttleBug's "Spots and Dots" folder and the Title was embossed with CB "Swiss Dots" folder. I also added more circle buttons. :)

Here are both of the 8.5 x 11 pages together.
I hope you enjoyed and have a great day. :)

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. These are great...made me smile instantly. That baby is just beautiful! Your layouts turned out great. Love the colors, the embossing & the film strip.
    Nice touches.
    Crafty best,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. What sweet pictures!!! great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! This looks great! I think most mom's have loads of pictures like this! Such a little cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute sweetie...i must scrap more often! :) Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The film strip is just the right touch. It looks great and seriously, can he get ANY cuter?!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You really do amazing LOs. I love the film strip with these particular photos. They are the kind that you want lined up like that because they tell a little story. You always come up with the best titles. Love the colors of this one too!

    ReplyDelete