Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Birdhouse Card, Stretch your Imagination

Hello Crafty Friends,
  Wow, what a crazy,fun, and busy week!! I hope you all had a great Presidents day and Valentine's day weekend. 

Today's card is inspired by spring. I am so tired of winter and in Northern Utah the inversion is horrible and is making me crazy! My youngest has really bad breathing problems and the inversion is especially bad for him so we have to keep him inside on bad air days which makes him stir crazy and in turn makes me crazy. :) 

My card is a shape card I made with the Cricut, Stretch Your imagination cartridge. I just welded 2 Shadow pieces together and layered the cut pieces on the front. Easy, peasy. 


Card Recipe:

Cricut Cartridge: Stretch your Imagination pgs 64 (birdhouse) 63 (Bird)

Papers: Recollections (Kraft), Flower print (scraps)

Embossing: Cuttlebug Swiss Dots

Stamps: The face is from Peachy Keens, Everyday Face Parts (Retired), Sentiment, is from dollar bin at Michaels 6 years ago. I colored it in with Bic markers

Extras: Pink Twine, Pink Button, White Jelly Roll Pen, Stampin Up Close to Cocoa 


I hope you enjoyed my card and have a great day!!

1 comment: