Monday, January 16, 2012

Embossing folder winner!

I want to say thank you to everyone that played along on the blog hop. It was tons of fun with lot of great Valentines inspiration. Also, I want to say thanks to the Scrappy Moms DT for having me along this month, I have been having the best time!! Now on to the winner. I used random dot org to pick and the winner of the embossing folders is.....

Oh my goodness Star! That is SO adorable. Too cute and the colors are SO pretty together. Outstanding job :) TFS!

Jenny, if you would please send me an email at
Starspaperpassion at gmail dot com
with you mailing address I'll get the folders out to you. :)

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Thank you so much Star! Email sent :)

    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that really impressed me! I like your ideas. And the cartoon made it even better! Thanks for sharing your concept! Cheers This is simply hilarious! I gotta keep coming back.
    Estetik

    ReplyDelete