Monday, January 9, 2012

Absolutely Fabulous!

I made today's card to enter into the Simply-Crafts challenge. The challenge asked that you cut this cupcake from the Cricut Sweet Treats cartridge or if you don't have that cartridge to use any cupcake you have.

My goal this year is to use and enjoy more of my older cartridges. So today I used the Wild Card cartridge to make the shape of the card. The cupcake was cut from the Sweet Treats cartridge.

The sentiment on the inside is from the Scrappy Moms "Sweet Somethings" stamp set.

RECIPE-
Face Stamp: Peachy Keens Princess Face assortment.
Sentiment Stamp: Scrappy Moms Sweet Something stamp set.
Paper: Zebra print is from Recollections Animal pack.
Cricut Cartridges: Wild Card, Sweet Treats.
Embossing: Cuttle Bugs Polka Dot folder.

11 comments:

  1. Super cute card Star! I love the colors, it really makes the card pop. Love it. Thanks for participating in the Simply Crafts challenge.

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card Star!! I just got the Wild Card Cart and have yet to use it! Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is SUPER CUTE Star!I TOTALLY LOVING the color combo,the great paper you used and the cute PK face,AWESOME!!Have a SUPER day my friend!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is so super pretty! I love those great papers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SWEET!!! I totally love how this turned out. The zebra and pink are so perfect together! Awesome job! And thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Simply Crafts Challenge! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet treat Star. Love the shape and your colour combo.So pretty!
    You should enter this over at My Craft Spot this week.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a FAB-ulous card Star! I love the color combo...so striking! And of course I just love the PK face.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the zebra print, love the shape, love the whole thing.
    http://www.coolbeansbylb.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love the circle card. Gonna have to try that sometime. Good job. --C

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the card, wish I could stitch on my cards like that, mine never comes out as even. And the colour combo is perfect. I think I am going to have to borrow this design for my next girls birthday card. Thanks for the inspiration.
    Amy S

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the pattern you used!

    Amanda
    cricktncrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete