Monday, January 17, 2011

Pirate Valentine Card

I made this card for Flaunt it Fridays challenge #7. and also for Cricut Cardz challenge. For FLIF ou needed to use the skull from "Mini Monsters" cartridge on page 65 in a non Halloween way and for CCC you needed to use Red, Black, and White only.
I cut out the pirate from the "Love Struck 2010" cartridge and the little skulls from the "Mini Monsters" cartridge. The sentiment at the top are rub-on letters. I added some red Stickles and white gel pen. (I may have gone a little over board on the doodling.)
I hope you enjoy and have a great day!

11 comments:

  1. OMG! How CUTE is this card!!!!! Love it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is ADORABLE!! love it! aaarrrggghhhh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job on your card and it's just perfect for the challenge, thanks so much for joining with us at CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwh how cute is this!! I love it! I love all of the doodling! TFS at FIF!
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card! Love that pirate and great job on the doodling!! Thanks for playing along at FIF!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the card! Your work is always unbelievable! I don't think you went overboard at all with the doodling!
    tfs

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like this card! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too cute!!! Love your take on this challenge.

    Thanks for playing along @ CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great project! I love how you used the skull, and that pirate is FABULOUS!! Thanks for flaunting it with us over at FIF this week :)

    michelle

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute! As soon as I saw your card and sentiment, a smile came across my face! Adorable! Thanks for flaunting it this week at FIF!

    Stacey
    staceyscreativecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this! Thanks for playing along with us at FIF! :) Laurel

    ReplyDelete