Thursday, October 21, 2010

Vampire Halloween Card

Here is a quick card I made using a 1.00 stamp from Michael's, Martha Stewart Drippy Goo Punch, red stickles, and ribbon also from Michael's. I love how it came out and hope you also enjoy. :)

I'd also Like to give a shout out to Joanna from Scrap-Making for reminding me how much I love making cards and layouts using things other then my Cricut.
She has been making some really cute cards over at her blog with E.A.D. Stickerz and after seeing them I realized that I have stopped making things with anything other then my Cricut. So I am going to try and make something at least once a week using my stamps, stickers, or rub-ons. in place of a Cricut cut. :) This may prove to be a little hard as I am totally in love with my Cricut and also I have way more Cricut images then I do stamps and things but I'm still going to give it a try.
I hope you all have a great night and I'll see you tomorrow with another great non-Cricut card. :)


4 comments:

  1. You're so cute! Great job!!! I love Joanna's site! Thanks for sharing your amazing talent!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thanks for the 'shout out' girly! I 'm still working on not using my cricut as much..I'm definitely addicted to that thing! lol...I love this card, you did a great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Great job! I don't know how to do cards without the cricut :-( but I will learn. I just started making cards since June. But this has inspired me. I will need to give it a try. Love the card!

    ReplyDelete