Monday, October 18, 2010

Pay It Forward Fridays Challenge #3 ~ Cupcake Card


I made this card for the challenge going on over at Love 4 Stamps. For this challenge you needed to make a card for a child and and it had to have any shade of pink and green. I chose to use the cupcake from Once Upon A Princess Cartridge, I added fruit punch stickles to the cherry, used my cream colored pearl pen from Viva Decor, and the sentiment is from SMS.
I kept this really simple since it's for my little Niece. I hope you enjoy and have a great day. :)

5 comments:

  1. This is super sweet! She's going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! This is super super cute!!!! Thanks for playing with us Star and GOOD LUCK!!
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your niece will LOVE this...so cute!! Love those stickles too! TFS!

    ~Sharon C.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable!! I love this cart - and the little cupcake is precious!! TFS! :)

    ReplyDelete