Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Home For The Holidays ~ Whimsical Wednesday Challenge

Welcome to Whimsical Wednesday. Before I get to my project I want to let you know that today is my last day as a Whimsical Wednesday designer and although I am really sad to say goodbye to such wonderful design sisters. I am very excited for what the new year will bring in the crafting world. :)

Today's challenge is to create a

"Winter or Christmas theme home decor project."

For my project I made a Christmas present centerpiece for my kitchen table.


The tag was cut from the Cricut Very Merry tags cartridge and stamped with "No Peeking" from Stephanie's "Snow Much Fun" stamp set. To top it off I made a bow out of ribbon.


Here is a close up of the tag and the super cute sentiment. :)


Here is a close up of the bow with a snowflake brad.

To see what the other wonderful DT memebers have created for this challenge please head on over to the Whimsical Designs blog.

Our wonderful Sponsor this challenge is our wonderful DT sister Nanne.
Nanne has donated a variety of Webster's Pages Scrapbooking Supplies. Thank you Nanne!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL MY CRAFTY FRIENDS!!

5 comments:

  1. What a great centerpiece! I really like the different papers for each box and the pretty bow and tag. Happy Holidays to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Star,FANTASTIC job with your project and tag!I TOTALLY LOVE your BEAUTIFUL bow,all the great colors and papers,FANTASTIC job as always!!Have a wonderful Christmas my sweet friend:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fabulous idea! I can't wait to make one for my table! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a cute idea.. Now, why didn't I think of something like this for our table this year.. we had boring candles..blah!! :)
    Its been a pleasure designing with you Star :) I've become a follower so I can see what the new year brings for ya (why I wasn't follower before, I have no idea, thought I already was :)
    Happy New Year
    Hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete