Saturday, April 9, 2011

I'm a Guest Designer Today :)

Today I have the honor and pleasure to be a guest designer over at Jen's blog

Here is the info for my project: Today I decided to make a Spring banner. The umbrella was cut from the "Create A Critter" cartridge at 6in. The purple paper I used came from the DCWV "Summer Dream" stack. The font cartridge I used was "Don Juan" and the letters were cut at 2.25in in pink glitter cardstock from DCWV's "Glitter Cardstock" stack. I also inked all the edges with brown ink.
This was really very quick and simple but I love it.


I hope you enjoy my project and have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Star, I have a blog award for you. You can get it at Debican01.blogspot dot com. If you want to post it in you side bar, that's okay too, or you can send it to 15 other blogs. Hugs, Debi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just went and saw the whole project! WOW... I love the whole idea... it turned out so darn cute! You always have some AWESOME ideas!
    Congrats on the guest DT assignment too!
    tfs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Star,

    I just LOVE your banner. I never would have thought to use the umbrellas as the banner pieces but I really love it!

    TFS, Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete