Friday, March 25, 2011

Scrapbook Expo USA in Sandy Utah


Greetings Crafty People! Star is enjoying the Scrapbook Expo for the next two days in Sandy, Utah. This is her husband who is at home taking care of the kids. She looks like she is having a ton of fun and can be seen walking towards the camera briefly with about 33 seconds left in the video with her crafty friend, Katie.

If you see her at the expo make sure you say hi! She's been there today and will be back tomorrow for more fun. Her goody bag looks very full and heavy. Last I heard she was having a wonderful time!

3 comments:

  1. Aww! Thanks so much for the update! I've got to say, and I know Star would agree, you are a wonderful husband for not only taking care of the kids and house while she's away, but even updating all her bloggy buddies?!! That's awesome. Pat on the back to you :) And how cool is that that she got on TV too?! :) Have a fantabulous trip Star!! :) Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so silly Honey. :) You can't really see me but you can see my wonderful buddy Katie in the back ground at the very end. We had so much fun and we can't wait to go back tomorrow. we made some totally cute and fun things at the cricut booth with the cricut cake and also with the yudu (I'm totally thinking I need a Yudu now.) I'll be doing a blog post on Sunday and have pictures of the awesome things I picked up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome. How sweet of you to watch the kids and update us. Have fun Star. I wanted to go but my husband is on a business trip. Maybe next year... Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete