Sunday, November 14, 2010

Digital Delights Nutcracker Challenge

Ok, so this is my first time coloring in a digital stamp. I had tons of fun after I finally figured out how to get it to print the size I wanted. (I am so dumb when is comes to computers.) I have never really been that in to stamps, I mostly just used sentiment stamps and of course my very favorite, Pk face stamps. But after I saw Court from Courts's Crafts post a beautiful card the other day using this stamp I knew I had to give it a try.

I got this stamp from Digital Delights for free. (I think they give one away for free every week. but I'm not positive about that.) I decided to enter it in to their challenge so I could get this super cute fairy they have also for free. :)
Here is a close up of him.
I had so much fun doing this! I felt like a kids again. I used to spend hours coloring in my coloring books when I was a little girl and this is just like coloring books but for grown ups. Although when my kids saw me doing this they all asked my to print ones out so they could color too. :)

Recipe:
Stamp Image: Digital Delights
Markers: Bic, dark gray, lt. gray, red, purple,yellow, black
Paper: from my scraps
Embellishments: Dark purple buttons and ribbon
Other: peach chalk, black,white gel pens, yellow Stickles
If I get the fairy stamp I'll post it later this week.
I hope you enjoy and have a great day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment