Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Joker Birthday Card ~ Batman:The Brave and the Bold


I made this card for my Nephew's Birthday. The Joker was cut at 4.25 in and so was the brick background. Instead of cutting out the top layer of the bricks I just ran a sharpie really quick over the red layer. I then inked all around the bricks with some brown, gray, and black. I used a Martha Stewart glitter marker along the top of the green piece and also green Stickles on the eyes.

This is the inside of the card. I printed the sentiment from my computer.
This was really a simple card. I think is only took me around 15 min. to make. My boys absolutely loved it! I hope you also enjoy and have a great day. :)

3 comments:

  1. I like it, TFS!!! :) PS - Love the background on your blog!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Star this is great. I'm going to have to um...SCRAPLIFT this one. AWESOME.
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun! My son would love this! Even though he's never seen the movie he loves his batman stuff

    ReplyDelete